Friday, October 30, 2009

Trippin'...

I know I have been M.I.A a lot! I will have to drag out my trip to Ohio posts over a few days! :) If that's okay with ya'll? We went to Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas.. I think i'm missing a few states in there somewhere, but you get the point, ive been gone forever!! It was so nice to take a trip. So in pictures we have been here:

This is the Maker's Mark Distillery!!!!! Does anyone like Makers and coke? :) This was in Kentucky, beautiful state!



This is "The Old Mill". You know the movie Gone with the Wind? This scenic mill was in the opening act of that movie. Very awesome landscaping to view as well!! It was soooo cold on this day!

And i'm sure everyone knows who's place this is? :)
I will post more pictures another day, maybe tomorrow!! I am packed this weekend. Ya'll have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've wondered where you were. Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw! It all looks so pretty!!!! How awesome you were able to go and do all that! You are one Lucky girl! The old mill looks like ive been there before! I swear but im sure I havent! MAYBE? AH! ANd i DONT know who's place that is? ELVIS? Im just taking a wild guess. No idea! TELL ME!

    ReplyDelete