Friday, July 24, 2009

Pray for Kate

Sometimes, we all go through trials in life. Sometimes we don't realize how spoiled we are until something happens. Sometimes we complain because someone keeps saying our name over and over again to get our attention and you get frustrated. Sometimes we are mad, just because we can get mad? It's hard not to act that way sometimes, its hard to not be frustrated sometimes. I first read about Kate on a blog not sure who's it was, and it touched me so deep. I'm not sure of any of ya'll know who the McRae family is, but they are such a sweet and strong family. I don't know them personally, but I feel like I do. I have prayed so much for their little girl Kate that is battling a massive brain tumor at 5 years old. Holly shares with us "Monday June 29th began like every other day, and ended like one we could have never imagined. Our daughter Kate was taken to the dr. for tremors in her right hand. We proceeded to Phoenix Childrens Hospital for a stat CT of her head. At 5:30 I, Holly, Kate's mom, was taken into a room alone and told Kate had a massive tumor on the basil ganglia portion of her brain. I called her dad and our journey has begun. One we never would have chose to be a part of, but was chosen for us, and our sweet Kate. She is now in the Phoneix Children's Hospital undergoing treatment for this disease. Please, our dear daughter needs your prayers, as do we, Aaron, Holly, Olivia and Will."
And the family, how beautiful. SO BEAUTIFUL & on fire for God. I can't help but cry every. single. time I read a journal that Holly(the mom) or Aaron (the father) write on their website. www.caringbridge.com/visit/mcraekate it is so touching when they speak. Their words are so strong and they are just hungry for God, they are need our help, so please if you can help Pray for Kate and her little healing. Pray that she is strong and wants to push this battle down to the ground, pray that she will be the little girl she always has been, pray that she fights so strong, pray that she fights all the cancer cells away and the health cells stay healthy. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment