Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mighty to Save

I absolutely LOVE Hillsong, chirstian band. Have ya'll heard of them? They have been my favorite for many years, and I love when I know they are premiering a new CD. It makes my heart jump for joy. They are absolutely wonderful. When we lived in Washington before my fiance moved here, down south, we actually had a chance to go see Hillsong, and they touched me!! So great in concert if you haven't been to one. This is one of my favorite new songs, listen to it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08YZF87OBQ Anyways, it's raining outside. We do need it though, and I don't have any pictures right now to share! I am at work when I post usually and I dont have my USB cord to share the pictures on my wonderful camera! Sorry! Ya'll be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment