Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Decor Ideas

We have been (I say we, & it's me and my lovely fiance), decorating our home on the weekends as much as possible. We moved into our place in December of 2008! We absolutely love it. Just a rental for right now, until we decide on what to do. Anywho, I just have been searching the net for some awesome decor ideas and blogs designers ;) little sneeky, eh? I saw these Vintage Keys @ Pottery Barn and I love them!
Photo image: Pottery Barn
I couldn't get enough of them when I first saw this. I have been soaking it up ever since! I will have to take pictures of our living room when you first walk in (we have two living areas), and do some before and after shots. If ya'll know of some good sites email me or leave a comment and let me know whatcha thinking! Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment