Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I was just thinking...

There are a few things that I miss. I miss my long hair, I miss Washington State, I miss going to the gym, walking in the evenings, pampering myself @ the nail shop, sun bathing in the summer ALL DAY, I miss when my pup was 2 months old (6months & looks 2), teaching, going TO class (not online), having my long hair(ALMOST THERE!!!!), going out of town a lot. I really do miss everything that I mentioned. Sometimes I sit back and think to myself, what am I doing with life at the moment? Am I accomplishing anything at all? I feel like i'm not every time I ask myself that. I am going to school, i do have my puppy, etc. It's like I don't have time for anything else, just work til 5pm and do some homework, go home, and wait on my lovely love to get off work and come home! Time goes by so fast you don't even realize what's going on. It's sooo awful! I would post some pictures, since I love to, but it says blogger is not allowing pictures at the moment. That's okay! I'll be back : ) This post wasn't meant to be "sad" so you could say, just thoughts on my mind! Ya'll have a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment