Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday!

It's finally Friday, and guess what? THAT alone, makes me happy! I enjoy working but sometimes, i'm burned out on the position here at a temp service, trying to find individuals work. It's stressful, but makes us here in the office feel good to help these people. But that's okay, everyone has to work to make a living! Today starts a fest here in my area, small town but it's still a lot of fun. Makes me want to dance because I like gatherings! The weather here is still YUCKY, it's been so grey for the past week, unbelievable for TEXAS!

Enough of my complaining, I will leave you with some fun pictures :)

It's KC and Brightyn :) lovely, eh?
You know what I like about this? It's a fireplace outside with a hookup for a big screen!!!!! :) Does that make you happy? It makes me happy.


Tootles my friends

--Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment