Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friends


On the blog, I need to meet more friends on here :) You guys are wonderful to blog with. I just need to figure out how to run this thing!! I need figure out how to add the people on the sidebar (because I have no clue on how to do so), and I need to just mingle. Blogging is so much fun. It's such a online secret journal with your blogging friends. Every single person on here seems to be so wonderful and sweet. You couldn't really ask for better e-friends right? I will share some more pictures with you! I'm at work waiting until it's 5 o'clock, i'm ready for this work day to be over with, I have the biggest headache ever right now and the windows in the office are so large so much light is coming in!!! Ever feel like screaming because your head hurts so bad? It almost doesn't make sense because if your head hurts you don't want too much noise. So now i'm rambling, i'll stop and share some pictures ;)

GO! #283 is KC my fiance, he is a professional motorcycle racer (AMA). He is wonderful at it and enjoys doing what he does. He is also a salesman at the dealership here in our town, loves that job as well. His passion though is to race, it even gives me an adrenaline rush! You may think i'm crazy, which is OKAY! I understand. But he is initially the crazy one, doing 120-180mph, what do ya say, crazy or loco? Either or is CRAZY!

I was going to add some more pictures, but for some odd reason it won't let me! I will try again later.


TOOTLES FROM US :)


No comments:

Post a Comment