Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's life...

I really don't listen to the news, watch TV, read the newspaper but I need to start. Not because I like bad news or want to cry it's because I want to pray for our world. For the things that are happening in my town, in my state, with my family, etc. I want to pray specifically. I do, really. I wrote a post a few days ago about my family and our loss that has been happening. Another reason I want to blog about this is because another cousin passed away last night. We need to come together and make peace with each other and let them know we love them so much. Another is have you heard about the plane crash here in Austin, TX? If not, go watch this and read this! So my goal is to keep telling everyone how much I love and appreciate them! I always do and always will, I just want to be more aware that I am meaning it!! Thanks for listening my friends! :) I hope you have a blessed and fulfilled week!

xo

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment