Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy HOLIDAYS!

I can't believe '09 is almost over! One more day of the 2009 year, WOW! Speaking of the last day of the year, 31st, it's my birrrrrrrrrthday! yeah yeah, okay enough with me. So how was CHRISTmas with your family?..... I still haven't uploaded any pictures of our time with my parents but I will. Saving it for the next post!
LATE Christmas 'around' the house pictures:

My sister at my mom's! KC's grandma priority mailed us homemade goodies!!! ALL THE WAY FROM SEATTLE! :) And his mom sent us gifts

We went to a friends ranch and our pup got to play with the colt!
You know... we did preggo bellies. It would of made more sense if we would of taken the picture with the gal that really is pregnant! LOL! This is me and Melissa, girlfriend. She has a girl named Gwen, so she really is a momma!
So what are your plans for New Year's? Hanging out at home, watching the ball drop on your plasma? Going anywhere special?? TELL ME! :) I would love to know.

SEE YA SOON!!!!














4 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I wish I was in Bwood long enough to let you know but we weren't there very long. Time flew. Maybe if we go back in the summer we can get together. Happy Birthday!! What a fun bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jo! you made a comment on my post about a month ago saying you were moving to austin. when are you moving? do you know what area you're moving to? we actually live in cedar park. it's right outside of austin. but, we used to live in an awesome, young people area in northwest austin. hope to hear from you again! have a great new year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Jo! Thanks for stopping by my blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, i had to reread that prego bellies blurb a few times before I freaked out and said YOUR PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? cuz I ALMOST DID! When your old its fun to stick out your fat and do that! Only, you have a ways to go on the FAT and OLDNESS (at least you look really young to a grandma like me!!!)

    ReplyDelete