Wednesday, November 17, 2010

YO!

Gah! I didn't realize its been a couple of months since I last blogged. I'm sure I don't have readers BUT that's okay. This is just for me to document my life! I haven't been up to much anywho, just working & trying to stay healthy! That's my main goal. 

I can't believe Thanksgiving is around the corner! 2010 has definitely gone by so quickly, makes me older! I like the food that comes with holidays! ;) Does anyone have a good recipe for pies?? I would like to try something different this year, let me know!

So this past weekend, I met my Godmother. :) I know 24years later! I was born in Verden, Germany (Military brat) and my mom's BEST BEST FRIEND's husband was in the Military also. Well, her friend which is my Nina(godmother) left Germany, and they lost contact!!! So Janie (my Nina) found my mom on Facebook last Tuesday and her family treated us in San Antonio this past weekend and it was awesome! 
 This is Janie ( Nina) & myself.
 Mom, Janie, Myself & little sister Vicky
US girls on our way to see Janie!

 Such a small world huh? It was very exciting & she treated us sooo well. Such nice hospitality! Thank you Nina!!!! 



TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment