Sunday, September 19, 2010

CARNIVAL

I remember when I was a kid, I didn't want to go to the carnivals. I see why now. No offense to ANYONE out there, but really? The ones that do it here, I think are from up North... and they are insane. No kids want to go "shoot the gun" "win a prize" "toss rings"...etc. because they are, well you know. I didn't even wanna look at most of them because they would totally try and coax me to "come here". I'm out on that! But me and my mom did take my nephew Logan to go ride a few rides today. $25 wrist bands for 2hrs. =\ what a deal steal.
 
He is in the middle
In the blue, enjoying life.                                     







1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a carnival!! My parents wouldn't let us go to them because they didn't trust the workers or rides.

    ReplyDelete