Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spade

Not spade of cards, but getting my puppy spade! I am so nervous, is that weird? I love her and I love her personality and her fur & the pretty chocolate color that she is! I don't want her to change one bit and chances are "she may"... that's so sad! I know I might being going overboard with this feeling but I love animals and especially mine like it's my own child, because I am childless! ;) She's pretty and she listens. What more could I ask for? Anyways, I just wanted you to know she is getting spade and i'm sad!!! But at least I won't have to worry about those boys wanting to make babies with her anymore! ;)


Since I said I would post pictures of the Elvis Heartbreak Hotel:
This is a picture of the "Breakfast Nook", is that cool or what!? Like I said before, I don't know much about Elvis or anything in that matter. I didn't know he was a twin, blah blah blah. But I respect him greatly! :)

Anyways, that's that and i am gonna get back to work, maybe!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Steele made it out ok! I don't really care too much for Elvis but I think it would be an absolute blast to go to Graceland. It is like a time capsule!

    ReplyDelete