Friday, June 26, 2009

I need time to BLOG!

So I started this blog a few months ago, and i've only posted a few times. I could probably count on one hand how many posts i've done, that's a shame. Sorry friends, forgive me please! I usually blog while i'm at work, SHHHHHH, don't say that too loud. Anywho, I have been busy with a roommate from Seattle visiting for 9days, so draining. And just going all over Texas to visit and explore, which was a blast. I do apologize for the lack of blogging. This is what makes me chuckle, the blogs I visit daily, I expect them to have a post EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. :) But then I don't post? That isn't fair! I will try my hardest to do better. In Texas, it's been TRIPLE digits, is anyone out there sharing the same feeling as me? I have been feeling lazy, like... pregnant lazy. I'm not though, it's just that feeling. Well i'm going to get off here and move on to my business! OH! Also we are trying to start a local business in my town, well for all over Texas, so I pray everything turns out well!! Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment